- European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA);
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA); and
- Nevada’s Revised Statutes Chapter 603A and SB220.
- Delaware Online Privacy and Protection Act (“DOPPA”)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”)
- Australia Privacy Act of 1988
Fines for violations of privacy laws start at $2,500 per violation (per website visitor) in the United States.
NEW PRIVACY BILLS AND THEIR EFFECT
If your website gets inquiries from states, provinces and countries other than your own, your business may be required to comply with multiple local, national and international privacy laws.
Website Policies Pro
Website Policies Pro are specially generated to automatically update your website’s policies whenever the laws change. You are ALWAYS protected. No matter what.
Website Policies Pro includes:
- Terms & Conditions;
- End User License Agreement;
For a setup fee of $99 and just $10 per month or $99 per year, you will receive this four pack of auto-updating policies to protect your website and your business.